Peer Review Process
Caritas Et Fraternitas: Jurnal Kesehatan published by Unit Penelitian dan Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat (UPPM) STIKES Dirgahayu Samarinda. The research article submitted to this online journal will be double-blind peer-reviewed (reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other) with at least 1 (one) reviewers. The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. The language used in this journal is Bahasa Indonesia and English Language.
For checking Plagiarism, Caritas Et Fraternitas: Jurnal Kesehatan Editor will screen plagiarism manually (offline and online database) on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using Turnitin plagiarism detection software. If it is found a plagiarism indication of more than 20%, the editorial board will ask the author to reduce the manuscript plagiarism level immediately.
- Editor receiving manuscript from author;
- The editor evaluates the manuscript (journal aim and scope, in-house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet the criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online databases manually; (ask the author to reduce if found major plagiarism, contact author if found redundancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor sends the manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double-blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back the review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revised, the author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than two months will be considered as new submissions.